Wednesday, June 02, 2004

What happens in cyberspace, stays in cyberspace?

What's ironic about having an online space to write your thoughts is that it is out there for the world to read. But do you really want to the world to read it? I had another blog that I was perfectly happy with until I told someone at work about it. Of course, like anyone else, if I knew about another person's blog, I would have been the first one in line to read it. So what was the problem? I guess I felt that there was someone getting in my personal space and I get extremely uncomfortable when that happens.

I guess what's interesting is that person noticed it and actually called me about it. Now I'm not sure what to do? Do I reveal my new space or do I keep it hidden? Plus this person actually gave me some feedback and is it not something we all want?