Monday, July 19, 2004

Firsts

So today begins the start to another week and the end to another weekend. As lovely as it is to spend the weekend chatting on the computer and talking on the phone, it pales in comparison to being in the actual presence of another person. But we make-do with what we have and look forward to spending a lot of time with each other.
 
As I was driving to work this morning, I thought about how wonderful it will be to spend a week with you. The funny, almost comedic, part about that week will be spending the time cramming in the last 10 months of our relationship in--the first look, the first date, the first hand hold, the first kiss and a lot of other firsts. At least we don't have to do a lot of "getting to know each other" since that's all we've done by our many wonderful and memorable conversations. They have been the best conversations I've had and the ones that I keep close to my heart. But I so look forward to these other firsts we have yet to experience.