Thursday, August 05, 2004

Comfortable

My feelings have been taking emotional twist and turns this week. I'm not sure if it has to do with the anticipation of the meeting. In truth, I feel very comfortable right now, kind of like settling in an overstuffed chair and having a good book to read while it's raining outside. I guess that's a good thing because it means that things are becoming more settled. I'm just worried about "starting over" again when we meet. I know that's the least of my worries but I think it'll make things a little more awkward than I'd like it to be. I know that I am so comfortable on the phone and on the computer that my fear of not being comfortable in person is not really an issue right now. I'm sure that as the hours turn into minutes and then into seconds before we meet, I'll be a wreck.