Saturday, September 11, 2004

Dreams

You know things bother you when you dream about them. Well perhaps bother is not the correct word to use. Rather these things are on your mind because you are worried about them. At least for myself, that's usually the way it goes when I dream, and unfortunately when I dream heavily about something, I usually don't get enough sleep. The last couple of days, my already slim amount of sleep has gotten even slimmer. I spend the time worrying about all the things I need to do or need to make decisions about. I think the problem is not so much that I have these things to do or these decisions to make but rather not making any commitments. It's like being wishy-washy, and I don't really like being wishy-washy. I know these are big decisions to make but they are so overwhelming at times. Of course I know that the decisions will get made and everything will turn out just wonderfully. And those dreams I've been having, well they will turn into the day I've been dreaming about since I met you.