Sunday, September 12, 2004

The Look (Feel) of Love

I knew how I wanted love to feel when I fell in love; this is exactly how I wanted to feel. I can't even put it into words how I feel right now but it's a feeling that fills me from the top of my head down to the tips of my toes. Love is more than a feeling by one person, it is a feeling between two people. I feel that between us. Despite the distance and the time that was passed, our love has only grown stronger. When I dreamed of being in love, this is what I imagined it to be. Some of it, I admit, comes from reading too many novels and watching too many movies. But this is truly how love is supposed to feel. It's a feeling that warms you from the inside out and makes you giddy at the same time. It's a feeling of being connected to another human being in a way like no other way except, I would guess, when you have children. It's a feeling of finding that missing part of you that you didn't know was missing. It's a feeling that you never want to end because it just feels too good. Being in love is just plain wonderful and the best part of it is I am in love with you.