Wednesday, December 22, 2004

177 Days and Counting

I had quietly told myself that every Monday I would do an update on the wedding and what did I do? Yep, I totally forgot. Now it's become the random weekly update on the wedding.

Where are we at since last week? I've made an appointment with our minister for the first of our two counseling sessions. The second is to take place right before the wedding. I'm very curious about what this counseling session entails. I've also contacted a bakery that can bake a simple wedding cake and deliver it. Still waiting to hear from our photographer when she would like to meet us. Haven't decided exactly what kind of flowers we want for the wedding. I think the flower selections will need some thought.

In all, things seem to be moving along to the big day. We can hardly contain our excitement!