Saturday, December 11, 2004

An Apple A Day

In the last few days I've made two calls to Apple Tech Support for problems that have perplexed me. Actually if I had put a little more effort into the first problem, I would not have had to deal with the second one. Furthermore, if the first problem was fixed with that effort, I would not have the second problem. But this was a good lesson in "optimizing" my computer every once in awhile, kind of like taking your car in for an oil change every three months. I have to say that for the money I spent in extending my original Apple warranty, it was worth it. I consider myself an intermediate user so I didn't have too much trouble conversing with the support staff. Actually, I think they do a good job with even the novice or beginning user. In the end, I decided that I still love and remain a loyal Apple user. As the tech guy said to me today when I asked another question and mentioned that I have another brand of computer at work that shall remain anonymous, "I'm sorry for you." Yeah, nothing beats my Mac.