Friday, January 28, 2005

Dreamland

Last night I had a disturbing dream that involved an airport, breaking up or maybe not breaking up, feeling hurt and confusion. It might seem like a rather simple dream but it wasn't. I woke up feeling uneasy. Lately I haven't been myself for many reasons but mostly because of the enormous amount of stress I am bearing. For some reason I feel weighed down by it all and then I don't. I know I am not making sense but then again the dream didn't make sense.

I just wanted to hear his voice this morning of all mornings but it wasn't possible due to an important meeting at his work. It's okay; I'm not that needy. I think the dream may have stemmed by some conversations we had last night about travel and work, and the prospect of being newlyweds. Seems rather insane since we will be together more than we are now despite the probable week apart once a month. Not sure what brought that on.

I'm glad it's the weekend. It can't seem to come fast enough nowadays.