Sunday, April 10, 2005

Groovin' and Movin'

After weeks of promising the fiance I would start sending my "stuff" to him, I finally sent off 11 boxes. Yes, 11 boxes and that's just a tad over the tip of the iceberg! I could not have even begun to tackle this project without one of my dearest friends. She is possibly one of the most organized people I know if not the most. With her help, we took lots and I mean lots of magazines off to the trash and another boat load of stuff to her car that she has offered to take to Goodwill.

Now that I am down to the last couple of weeks, I feel the pressure even more. I think I may have to put aside a lot of the wedding stuff to get the move stuff done. Between finishing out my job and getting packed, life is just too busy and too stressful right now. It will only get worse before it gets better I think. I know that a few weeks from now, this whole move will be a distant memory and we'll be in wedding mode. I am looking forward to spending a week in LA prior to the wedding. Since the fiance hasn't really seen LA much, we'd take the opportunity to do a few touristy things in between finishing up the last of the wedding stuff. We really can't wait to get married and start our lives together.