Friday, June 03, 2005

Nosy

The fiance says I am quite nosy. Yes, I must admit that I have this "need to know" gene in me. Fortunately, I am not a snooper. My "need to know" only applies to things such as gifts and surprises (it's my reporter instinct). So you know when it comes to our wedding and gifts, well, I am always excited to know when something is bought for us. Everyday brings new and wonderful surprises that add to our booty of loot we already received. The whole concept of registering for gifts coupled with the Internet is simply amazing. I can see what we will get before we get it! The surprise for me is knowing that we will soon receive a number of gifts (even though I already know what they are). Too bad someone can't come up with a better concept for birthday and Christmas gifts instead of the numerous "wish list" type of services the 'net provides. What I mean is that you actually register for birthday and Christmas gifts just like you would for wedding gifts. I know some of you probably don't see the humor in such a service but for me it would be a great idea! Now if I can only get the fiance to tell me what he is or will buy me for my birthday...