Tuesday, July 19, 2005

A View of A Wedding

A rather obscure picture of the hubby and I but it's more to keep things a bit anonymous. This was one of the pictures taken at our wedding by our photographer that I love because of the fact that I can see his wedding ring. Yes, we're kissing. It's a tradition at weddings that I've attended that the couple kiss when the guests start tapping their water glasses with their forks or other utensils. He never heard of it before but didn't mind sticking to the tradition. There were quite a few times we entertained our guests requests.

Another picture from our photographer from the evening of our wedding. It's a very clear picture of downtown LA from our wedding site in Hollywood hills. This is probably one of the best days LA had in a long time. The day before the wedding, I had taken this picture of the Hollywood hills. Though not a photo of downtown LA, you can see how terrible the smog looked; you can barely see the famous Hollywood sign. I guess we didn't think much about the views when we booked Yamashiro Restaurant for our wedding but we're glad it was a perfect day for us.



Last, but not least, a picture of my bouquet and a wristlet. The flowers were simple but very beautiful. I loved how our photographer used black and white film to capture the simplicity and beauty of these flowers.






All pictures with exception of the Hollywood sign were taken by Katie Robinson and are copyrighted. Use of any of the pictures on this page without permission is prohibited. If you would like to use any of these pictures, please email me. Thank you.